BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Monday, June 23, 2014

follow up

well despite my best efforts a follow up at the dentist is gonna be needed. the heat is gone and the swelling of the jaw but the gum just in front of the extraction site is swollen and tender. mayhaps there is some root or bone fragments. it'll be 2 weeks wed so I need it taken care of asap. my fear I have to start all over on the healing process or they're gonna have to slice my gums to get to whatever the issue is. I have a high pain tolerance but a scaple to my gum MENTALLY doesn't sound to good to me! my roomie already has an apt the afternoon and I have a reading this morning so I'm hopeful they can fit us in around the same time for the moral support.
I have been jonesing for pizza and such all week and I saved enough money to have just that and I must say it was soooooooooooooo very disappointing!
I decided to do all my food for the day from the menu and just nosh and watch movies/play WOW. well the specialty chicken looks amazing so I opted for that as 1 option



looks yummy right! not so much the cheese was all UNDER the chicken and burned yeah that's the black stuff in the photo! there's mayhaps 2 chicken tenders chopped up and no buffalo flavor either. for $5.99 I certainly expected more, more chicken, more flavor, just MORE!





so lets talk about my day long pizza party..............
med pizza with bacon/ham on thin crust (1/2)
specialty buffalo chicken pizza
parmesean bread bites (16)
chicken alfredo
I also ate a handful of Cheetos
I know it sounds like a lot but I spread this from 11am till almost 6pm when I went to bed so not too much quantity wise,carb wise is another story entirely but no regrets other than wastng $5.99 gonna contact dominos later and complain.
as for steps I walked from my room to the bathroom and to get ice/diet dew a couple of times other than that I had my feet propped up my epic record breaking steps apparently just took an extra day to make the dogs bark! LMAO whatcha gonna do?
Photo: so choose! so now we , I, just need to make a choice and stick with it FROM THICK TO THIN!

3 comments:

  1. Yikes! Crossing my fingers taht you get in with the dentist easily and that it's an EASY fix!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I hate it when I give myself a treat I've been really wanting and it is disappointing. Sorry about that.

    I hope you get good news at the dentist.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, that day wasn't pretty. A bad tooth, and bad pizza? The pizza looked so good, though. Perhaps your next order should be better. I hope your dental issues get fixed soon. You'd want this part of the process to be on the healing part already, instead of just starting all over again. Hope you get well soon!

    Jonathon Carpenter @ Simmons Dental Center

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!