BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

FMM: lets get sporty

Friend Makin’ Mondays: Let’s get sporty

FMM
Friend Makin’ Mondays
Welcome to another week of Friend Makin’ Mondays, hope you had a great weekend.
If you’ve taken part in FMM before then you are familiar with the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to read and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
I’ve been busy watching the World Cup so thought we would talk about Sports this week.
2014-06-14 14.33.14
Getting ready to watch England v Italy
1. Are you following the World Cup? If so which team are cheering on?
nope not at all..............the only positive thing I can say about soccer is the guys are hot and like to get naked a LOT! lol
2. What is your favorite sport to watch either on TV or in person?
I'd rather watch paint dry on the wall at least it's pretty! so NONE!
3. Which local team (regardless of sport) do you support?
none could not possibly care less.
4. What is your favorite sport to play?
I HATE sports, jocks have always been cruel and vicious to me...............I suppose i'll say swimming at least in a non competitive way it's FUN!
5. Were you ever in a sports team?
God NO! openly gay in the south, thank goodness we didn't have dodgeball I'd have been the target
6. Have you ever traveled a long distance to see your team play?
I don't have a team so that's a BIG no!
7. Do you have a favorite stadium/sports venue you have been to?
I suppose the O-rena in Orlando (no idea what they're calling it now). I saw Tina so many times there
8. What is your favorite food you associate with sporting events?
I don't associate any food with sports I really do HATE sports, but I guess for most folks in America hot dogs are synonymous with baseball
9. Do you have a favorite sporting song?
we are the champions by Queen
the best by tina turner
10. Is there a sporting event you would like to go to in another country?
hmmmmmm I like sporty lads but couldn't care less about the actual sport. lol

Now it is your turn to go answer them on your blog and don’t forget to come back here and link up in the comments and go and share the FMM love with other readers.
Have a great day
Sarah xxx
wowsa this one I didn't have one good answer at all, as an openly gay man who was tormented by jocks all the way thru school I LOATHE sports! personally I think they should ban all sports in high school/college and focus on what you're supposed to be doing filling your head with knowledge................sorry if I'm a downer on this one y'all mayhaps I should have simply skipped it but you take the good with the bad and keep smiling! lol

1 comment:

  1. I am not a sports fan either. I'm a klutzy girl without hand eye coordination. I have already blogged about the fifth grade PE teacher laughing a me. I can relate.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!