BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Monday, June 9, 2014

DTF and FMM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4TB4UdDKBM
love me some adore Delano, the girl can SANG!




FMM
Friend Makin’ Mondays

Happy Monday everyone and welcome to another Friend Makin’ Mondays. This week’s questions come to you courtesy of Tyra at Random Acts of Snark. Thanks Tyra. If you want to help out with questions fee free to email me at sarah@losingweightandhavingfun.com
If you’ve taken part in FMM before then you are familiar with the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to read and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Random Questions
1.What is your favorite way to waste time at work without getting caught?
I haven't any time to waste I stay busy, when I worked at Waldenbooks I loved to read during slow times.
2. What would be the title of your autobiography?
Becoming Mwah ( a tale of woe and triumph of the human spirit)
3. When you were at school, what did you want to be when you grew up?
a teacher but alas it wasn't meant to be, probably a good thing. I have taught metaphysical classes (reiki, shamanic drumming) and taught hiv prevention classes for the red cross and pre ged classes for adults. it just didn't take the form I imagined. as a gay man teaching small children would be fraught with risk as some people as so damn scared they think we're all pedophiles. (you can teach children anything but you'd have to be a surgeon to remove some folks heads from their ass! )
4. If you could invent a gadget, what would it be and why?
a mat that would shock guys at the urinal when it got wet (drunks have lousy aim!) oh and lest we forget the "ladies" a gun that shoots a 'head to toe shroud to cover up anyone who is wearing skeezy/slutty clothes (of ANY size. NOT picking on heavy girls here) cause I don't wanna be a gynecologist so I shouldn't have to see your ho-ha!
5. What is your favorite quote?
" I MUST NOT FEAR.FEAR IS THE MIND-KILLER" from Dune. I love it so much it's tattooed on my left arm.
6. What is the best meal you have every had?
hmmmmm tough one. there was a thai place in florida that had the most amazing teriyaki glazed salmon steak and sweet baby carrots, but there pad thai was also terrific. it would def be thai food!


7. If you could choose your age forever, what age would you choose and why?
25, I was a gym rat and had a bangin body!
8. What TV game show would you like to go on?
ok well I'm gonna age myself here as most have probably never heard of it but Match Game (they do a spoof version called snatch game on rupauls drag race)
9. If you had one day to live over again, what day would it be?
as far as a being happy transformative day my first firewalk, to change something the day my mama died so I could tell her don't get in that car!
10. You are planning the most awesome dinner party of your life. Which 3 celebrities/historical figures (past or present) would you add to you guest list?
Elvira Mistress of the Dark, Nicolas Tesla, David (the model who posed for davinci)
Thanks again Tyra for the great questions. Now it is your turn to go answer them on your blog and don’t forget to come back here and link up in the comments and go and share the FMM love with other readers.
Have a great day
Sarah xxx

1 comment:

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!