BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Friday, June 20, 2014

AMOXICILLIAN

well I got in touch with my dentist and ruled out dry socket (thank goodness!) he thinks it's a low level infection so I'm on amoxicillian for the next 7 days. if it's not all better by Monday they want me to come in.............so fingers crossed and just waiting to see.
the gum actually feels a little better and not as "hot" and I'm only finished with day 1 so YEAH!
on the food side of it:
meatballs (2)
garlic bread (2)
nutter butter (1/2)
salsbury steak
canned biscuits
banana
oatmeal pie (little Debbie)
 no clue about my steps I forgot to reset it but BUSY night with a grocery order to put up.


today I want to give a shout out to some people who inspire/motivate me and give em a BIG ole thank ya kindly!
1.the unstoppable Richard Simmons
2.Aaron Star of hot nude yoga
3. Tara Costa
4.Dolphina of the Goddess Workout
5.Timothy l Martin..............yep that's right. I am one of my heros and I have done things I thought impossible, when I stopped using that horrid word and changed it to I'M POSSIBLE!



FAT to FIT - and fabulous's photo.

2 comments:

  1. I hope the antibiotics fix you right up.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will cross my fingers the antibiotics work like a dream without any tummy upset - which is what always happens to me when I'm on them.

    LOVE Richard Simmons too!!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!