BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Thursday, June 12, 2014

extraction

well I had my tooth pulled yesterday and it kinda sucks lol . actually I had a great dr and they squeezed me in so I'm very thankful. the pulling its-self was totally pain free. the bloody gauze was icky and not being able to drink thru a straw was horrid! I haven't NOT used a straw in probably 15 years. I always use one of those huge insulated cups so my ice stays frozen. I also wasn't really able to eat for most of the day and sleeping was difficult. I was gonna sleep in the recliner but of course (thnk you murphy!) we had company and guess where they're sleeping. lmao so I had to prop up 7 pillows in the corner of my bned against the wall and try to sleep but I kept sliding off and tasting blood when it would start to seep again. feelin good right now the ache has set in but I think I'm past the worst of it. I of course choose not to get a script for pain as I really don't like feelin loopy at all so I'm taking ibuprphen . as far as eating that's been a no-no as well and I'm not supposed to eat hot food for 24 hours so I made hamburger helper lasangna (one of my fave things!) and I'm letting it get cold while I do my morning social media updates.
so for today I ate:
hamburger helper
garlic bread
pulled pork bbq in a wrap
star crunch
that's all and I got no steps to speak of because it hurt to move a little bit.

1 comment:

  1. It is probably too late for this piece of advice, but I'll share anyway. Put a teabag on the gum where the tooth was. This helps stop the bleeding and aids in healing. It tastes awful at first but you get used to it.

    Feel better!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!