BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Thursday, June 5, 2014

vaca over

well the vaca is over so it's back to the "real" world. so I gassed up the car, laundry is in the dryer, alarm clock is set. BIG sigh, this week went so fast! lolol don't they always! I actually had a great time and for those not keeping up here's the cliff note version...........went to 3 movies 1. maleficent (magnificent) 2. Godzilla (he's back!) , 3. a million ways to die in the west (lmao)
had a cook out for my bday (burgers, chicken breast, hot dogs)
watched the 1st 2 seasons of the love boat (LOVE this show) as a side note I have to contract amazon and return it one episode stuck and the 1st disc of season 2 wouldn't load.
went to cheddars for dinner
the only thing I didn't accomplish was reading the latest Dresden book amazon is apparently having issues as their deliver time sucks as of late. you'd think that raising the price of free delivery to $35 they'd be on top of it. I pre-ordered the book so It'd get it LAST Tuesday and according to them it'll be delivered today................my review of this transaction will be SCATHING! lol


sometimes genetics mean I have to work twice as hard as everyone else, so I decided on twice the inspiration!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!