BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Saturday, June 28, 2014

fun and frivilous!

no worries, no complaints, nope not today we're gonna keep it fun and frivolous!
I ate
ramen
Italian sausage
ravioli (2)
zero bar
garlic bread
caramel coconut cookies (5)
handful of Cheetos (it took me like 4 days to eat the $2 bag from wally)
and drumroll.............................I lost 2 pounds this week so I'm 207. YIPPIE!
no clue how many steps my pedometer is broken and occasionally works and more often doesn't.
some yum yum for y'all, cause eye candy is fat/calorie/guilt free!




I got my new scarf to match my Jayne cobb firefly hat so YEAH!

I display it on a glass head on top of my dvds with all my other firefly stuff

Photo: have yourselves a lovely evening and think of me as I head out to my mundane (BIG pouty I don't wanna lips) lol
LMAO



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the loss this week!! I love it when that happens.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize the scarf was skulls at first, til you showed it hanging on the shelf - that's cool!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!