BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Thursday, June 19, 2014

TIMOTHOLOGY UPDATE

well hopefully I turned a corner with the healing process, I only had to use the anbesol once all night and only took 1 aleve and I'm feelin pretty good, so for this morning I'm going to keep my yap shut let it rest , rinse with salty water every couple of hours, and do some Reiki, I should have been doing reiki all week but alas I have done it a couple of times. healers need to self heal way more than we do! lol
on a haha note I dropped into the dollar tree (a everything is $1store) to get snack stuff and found a joan rivers dvd so I grabbed it, now joan is an acquired taste but I've adored her as long as I can remember. imagine my surprise when I got home and it's 2 discs! I watched the 1st yesterday so i'll watch the other one today. then I'm taking some Benadryl so i'll have to sleep (it knocks me on my arse!) I intend to feel better gosh darn it!
on the food side.....
hamburger helper
chicken tenders
oreo cookie (yes just 1) lol
banana
banana nut muffin
1/2 bag bugles (sm bag of course!) I keep forgetting to list my steps so my steps were 15,217 , we have a music festival in dover the next four days (firefly) so it was super busy!


sometimes I need a reminder as to why I do this...

and by golly that fat bastard is reminder enough. I HATED myself then, I couldn't do anything without wheezing and feeling faint, my whole world revolved around feeding my fat face, and I was merely existing...................UGH!





this is me now and I LOVE me, I do stuff, I have friends, shoot I even did a 5k last year (gonna do one this year too!) now I LIVE!
and that's why i'll never give up even though I'm not doing a formal plan now I am doin protion control and I have maintained my weight between 208-209 pounds for several months now. I will eventually get back into high gear but I'm on a much needed diet-sabbatical that I don't regret at all.



4 comments:

  1. Timonthy, I just found your blog. You are an inspiration! Thanks for sharing your story. You look so happy and free now!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! it's a process but I am so much happier today than before and it just keeps getting better!

      Delete
  2. Love your discipline. Wish you lived closer. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have made an amazing transformation both physically and emotionally. I am very glad for you.

    I know what you mean about "diet breaks, " in my opinion they are vital. They teach us maintenance, reinforce good habits, and keep us from feeling so deprived. You'll know when it is time to get back in full swing.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!