BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

darn it to heck

darn it to heck I had a filling fall out and take the back half of a tooth with it last night when I was brushing my teeth. now thank goodness here's no pain but it's making my poor tongue raw like hamburger and I cant chew on that side of my mouth. gotta check my dental plan and see if there are any Drs in the area. it's new insurance and I haven't used the dental yet. thankful though cause it could be so much worse.
I ate :
chicken tenders
krispy kreme glazed (1)
pulled pork bbq
that's it cause I'm trying to avoid food/drink on the damaged tooth as much as possible.

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, I feel your pain. I lost a crown in Quebec City. We knew nothing of dentists in the area and being American, we weren't sure about the insurance situation. I opted to go crownless for the duration of the trip, chewing soft foods on the opposite side of my mouth!! I hope you get it fixed soon and that your insurance coverage is great.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it pulled yesterday and my co-pay was $124 that was for xrays , emergency treatment and extraction so not bad at all!

      Delete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!