BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Saturday, June 14, 2014

slow going

patience is NOT a virtue for me, it's a chore and a hardship that drives me nuts. but alas it tis what it tis! lol





and here we are, my poor jaw is still sore but it's localized now to the area the tooth came out of. work is still a bit rough mainly because I cant do ice packs or rinse with salt water every few hours as ordered and my job involves speaking for the whole shift so no down time for resting a weary jaw.
food is still an issue as nothing tastes good or chews easy. I ate...............
chef Boyardee beef ravioli
cashews ( a REAL challenge but GREAT as an anti-depressant and I could feel this getting to me)
bologna
sugar pops with milk
krispy kreme glazed
hot dog
I am HUNGRY and as soon as I finish this I shall go to the store (they open at 6am) I have nary a clue what I shall get but I just want comfort foods at this point.
Photo: one step at a time, one day at a time, one pound at a time, whatever the case may be just keep going. stationary equals dead!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry your gum is still giving you trouble. You might still try the teabag thing. It should ease the pain some. Of course rest should help a lot too if you can do that.

    I love the slogans. I'm going to have to remember the first one for sure. I am a very impatient person myself!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's a reminder for me too (the slogans lol) and I can already feel the difference today since I.m off and I haven't had to run around.

      Delete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!