BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

1 pound at a time

one pound at a time seems so slow and frustrating but one pound IS one pound so hang on and hang in! I know I'm gonna get there eventually even though I wanna be thin the day before yesterday as I have no natural patience. but ya know what ...I didn't get fat overnight and I'm not gonna get healthy that quickly either. that being said the goal is to be healthier today than I was yesterday. to make good choices in the now without mourning the past and letting those I already fucked up I might as well just go whole hog feelings take control.
emotions are a tricky thing and in the weight loss wars emotional eating is a subject fraught with danger and pittfalls. we all recognize it cause we've all been there done that multiple times............but it's something no one wants to hear from well meaning thin friends (or heavy ones) taking yourself out of that emotion is difficult, who am I kidding it's well neigh impossible when your in it's grip. it's afterward when we're dealing with the tummyache, swollen joints, diahreah, brain fog, etc etc that we moan why did I do this to myself? for me subconsciously I used to make my body feel as bad as my soul. I thought I needed to suffer and man oh man did I cause myself to suffer. I don't do that as much now. but on occasion my eyes are much larger than my stomach and I end up paying. like yesterday I didn't think I ate too much, slightly more than normal but I woke up with the worst heartburn it took 2 hours of burping/farting to get rid of all that gas. apparently some spices don't agree with me anymore because I don't eat them often since I strive to eat natural healthy foods within my screwed up palate of course! LMAO
I ate:
sm slice of chocolate cake with coconut icing
5 soft beef tacos with cheese and sour cream (tiny amounts of both and these were the tiny saucer size shells)
chicken breast
2 tomato slices
sm bag bbq chips
chocolate chip cookies (2 deli size)
then I went out to cheddars........Caesar salad (1/2 I shared), 1/2 croissant with honey butter, 5 French fries and a dinner portion of cornmeal crusted fried catfish.
even though I ate the tacos earlier it was them I was tasting/feeling later! I simply cant eat this much anymore so I'm gonna have to be aware of that. apparently like a cows stomach everything ferments in me and turns to gas! NOT fun or funny!
I have pulled out my Goddess Workout and am going to shimmy this new day into existence!


2 comments:

  1. You are right...this is one pound at a time!!! That's the only way to go at t!!

    When I eat not so good and feel crappy I always ask myself why I do it to myself....but I do it over and over again. Doesn't seem to bright does it? Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nope yet we do it over and over like hamsters on a wheel! lol

      Delete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!