BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

blogger = booger

yep blogger has become a booger and not a heather! ! (movie joke, do y'all get it? ) it just has issue after issue I haven't been able to post pics or vids in months by adding them I have to save my post go to what I want copy come back to post then paste. UGH   the last 2 days it only shows 1 of the blogs I follow and has a show more option that simply doesn't work! so if I normally comment and I haven't so sorry blame booger! lolol


heathers refers to the movie heathers starring Wynona rider the "mean/popular" girls were all named heather. a couple of seasons ago on rupauls drag race a group started calling themselves heathers and being mean to the queens they deemed unworthy calling them boogers. why is beyond me because the heathers were horrid in both cases!






this one's a work in progress for me!
Photo: this ones a work in progress!

lets see I ate:
deluxe grahams (8)
grilled cheese (2)
ham and swiss wrap with bacon
peanut butter on saltines (5)
cheese on saltines (4)
banana
I got 8795 steps (would have been more but I tweaked my ankle)



3 comments:

  1. Knock on wood, I haven't been having problems with blogger...ooops I mean booger lately! I went through a stage where I couldn't add pictures...but that for some reason has seemed to pass!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it did that to me too and video seems to be letting me see everyone at the moment! lol

      Delete
  2. Until today, I've only been able to see the most recent post of the blogs I follow. It was frustrating not to be able to keep up. It seems resolved now.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!