BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

tired

somebodys watching me anna waronker.............quirk and talent. somebody to keep an eye on she's gonna either be HUGE or a crazy cult chick , too soon to tell! 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iESmE6CgtIM


I am so very tired of bein tired! my gums are still healing but honestly it's been a week is that normal for having a tooth pulled? if it doesn't feel better I'm gonna have to call the dentist but here's the rub it was (after insurance ) $124 for the extraction , x-rays etc. anywho todays check is short about that much because I missed a day so I simply cant afford to go back in for a recheck. using aleve and anbesol, it is better than it was justnot that much and I haven't slept good since I had it done because I cant get comfortable.
 at least I can sorta eat normal foods at least semi-soft stuff. of course I want pork skins, and biscotti, and nuts oh my id' kill for cashews right now but if I damage the gum where it's healing or something were to get stuck in their I'd be in so much worse shape. I got banannas (potassium cant hurt) and honet carrots, and salsbury steaks and stuff like that so I can at least get some good nutrients in me.


yesterday I ate:
brownie
peanut butter
1/4 lb beef hot dog with cheese
cheeseburger slider (2 = 1 cheeseburger)
pigs in a blanket
carrots
banana muffin



2 comments:

  1. That does seem like a long time for a simple extraction, but at the same time you had to go back to work early. Perhaps that delayed healing a bit. I wouldn't wait too much longer to call though. If there is a problem it will only get worse and wind up costing you more $$. Good luck with the decision. I'll keep you in my prayers.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you get Arnica tablets Tim? They'll help speed up the healing. completely homeopathic and completely safe with any other meds you might be taking.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!