BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Sunday, June 22, 2014

success/failure

Photo: Somebody needs to hear this. Pass it on! — www.PositiveOutlooksBlog.com/books
it really depends on your viewpoint, success/failure, half empty/half full! I choose to be an optimist , now not a pie in the sky airhead but one with common sense. if I put in the work I get the result, SIMPLE! and yet so damn hard and fraught with complications for so many of us. I have been maintaining beautifully so now I KNOW I can do portion control. the next step would be and shall be to implement a plan for the final push.............but my dear sweet brilliant friend lori 
http://deepdarkweightloss.blogspot.com/  had the brilliant idea to celebrate each small 10 pound increment as a "goal" weight. I like that, it doesn't seem nearly as daunting to say in 10 pounds i'll be in ONEDERLAND as in 45 pounds i'll be at my ideal weight! so I'm gonna steal errrr ummmm borrow that idea and work on getting to 199 as the goal for now, as for a physical goal I want to do a 5k in under 50 minutes.............I know that's turtle slow but for a 46 year old guy with a bum knee it's 6 minutes faster than the one I did last year. mayhaps losing the extra weight will help speed me up!





foodwise I did ok:
2 hot dogs
double cheeseburger
handful of Cheetos
krispy kreme glazed (1)
turkey biscuit
cheeseburger on garlic bread
 and now for a hardy har har


1 comment:

  1. WOW!! I am so flattered that my idea was good enough for you to emulate. It really does make me feel special.

    We really are on the same wavelength. I have been spending a lot of time lately thinking about how the struggle is a vital part of the process, in any endeavor but particularly as it relates to weight loss. I'll probably try to cobble together a post about it in a few days. It takes me a while to process them in my head before actually writing them down.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!