BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Friday, June 13, 2014

ouch!

other than feeling like I've been kicked in the face by a mule I'm ok! lololol
I FINALLY managed to eat some food but nothing tastes good or at all so I'm craving SPICY food which is a no-no. I refused the pain meds (stupidly) because I just don't like how I feel when I take that stuff. I also only took one day off work which mayhaps was the bigger misfire. I went in solely because we had a truck come in well bending and lifting are when it hurts BAD! and I probably shouldn't be doin either  I know by the end of my shift ( I left 1/2 hour early) my swelling was worse and my ear was throbbing it hurt so bad. I got everything done for the most part sometimes I wistfully wish I could be one of those lazxy gad-abouts who feels no sense of responsibility or guilt but alas tis simply not in my nature. I CARE DAMN IT! lmao





I had :
Vienna sausage
Klondike caramel bites (YUCK NOT what I expected!)
chicken tenders
chef Boyardee ravioli
couple of slices of beef bologna
I'm supposed to be eating soft foods like yogurt, mashed potatoes, and applesauce but I DESPISE soft foods and would just as soon go hungry. it's a texture thing for me.



remember this the next time you compare yourself to another!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!