BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Godzilla!

well so much for belly dancing yesterday. I fell asleep and woke up just in time to take Damien to see Godzilla as promised (there are 3 kids in my house and I take great pains to show NO favoritism at all!) I took Sabrina to cheddars , so Damien to Godzilla, and tonight I'm taking Xavier to see a million ways to die in the west.
today is the last (SOB) day of my vaca so yesterday I was kinda boke (check dropped at midnight tues) so I snuck soda/snacks in in my bag. lol
well gets to the food portion now:
oatmeal pie
soft taco (beef, cheese, sour cream ) 3
hamburger on English muffin  4 (two in morning and 2 last night)
handful (literally) bbq chips
I haven't been getting many steps since I'm not working but I did park at the very far end of the mall and walk to the theatre to get some extra in...............ok it was an accident but damn it I took the steps so I'm taking credit BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


shedding the fat suit one pound at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!