BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Monday, June 2, 2014

my eat anything days.................

well I continue to surprise myself while I'm allowed to eat anything and everything I want..............
handful of Cheetos
bacon cheeseburger (with bun)
chicken breast
donut
payday (king size)
toffee cookies
soft tacos (beef, cheese, sour cream ...3)
that's it for the day I just totally wasn't hungry I ate till I was full and then stopped. now I know I need to start focusing on the quality of what I eat but hey I actually am at 208 this week so my body is FINALLY letting me know when it's satiated and that's a wonderful thing (I NEVER thought would happen)
I am on vaca this week and I'm eating less because I don't eat so much overnight. apparently whilst working I stress eat lmao  so I need to shield myself better energetically at work and start packing healthy lunches again.
the plan was to work out extra this week but that hasn't happened I've been stationary for days now! of course it was race weekend (I live in dover de so if you saw the dover 500 that's right down the street) and there are gazillions of nassholes converged on us . locals leave or stay home as I did!
they should be all gone this morning then it will be safe to venture forth again (my gym is on the other side of the track from me)
it's been a lovely few days relaxing that seldom happens for me so I feel no guilt at all...........
I really need to decide what weight I want to be cause I've got a 20 pound window from chart to chart
if I go down to their recommended sizei'll look like I'm starving, I'd rather look healthy. here's a great meme of Christian bale for comparison, myself I vote for his reign of fire size it looks PERFECTly yummy! at my recommended I'd look like his machinist size!


2 comments:

  1. Looking gaunt and starving is not sexy! I say keep going...you will know when you get there!!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the Equilibrium one - I want to go pet his arms!!!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!