BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

eating slow

I've always eaten slow and when I say slow I mean S......L......O........W like hours to finish a meal, especially if I'm enjoying it. my grandma ate slow and always felt she was bein rushed so I learned to eat even slower when I used to take her out to eat to make her comfortable and I have no desire to scarf down food like a starving hound. if I get chicken tenders at work it'll take me 3 to 4 hours to eat 5 tenders. like my dominos feast it took me all day. did the same thing this morning I fixed pigs in a blanket which was a pack of nathans beef hot dogs and a can of grands biscuits I fixed them at 6am and finished them at 10pm lol that was my food for the day. since then I ate 6 deluxe grahams and a handful of Cheetos.
I say all of this because I found this on facebook and thought it was funny and TRUE!
Photo: Last chances to take our personality test and bag yourself a free book! https://apps.agorapulse.com/go/19295/29591


LMAO
Photo: WANNA BURN SOME CALORIES AND CRY!

2 comments:

  1. I eat way to fast and KNOW I need to correct it. That's a difficult habit to break though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to eat slower. I don't eat as fast as I once did, but I still need to slow it down. I need to savor the flavors. But, I don't think I could take all day to eat one meal like you do. I prefer my food warm if it is to be served warm or cold if it is to be served cold.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!