BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Saturday, June 21, 2014

dead flesh

that got your attention didn't it! lmao but tis NOT a bait and switch title it's TIM doin TMI AGAIN!
my crater where my tooth was pulled has been giving me fits, the antibiotics have helped but the pain was still there, bearable but ever-present. well last night at work I felt something shift in front of the gum which is swollen and tender and I pulled on it and pushed and felt something moving so I was sucking real hard and "POP" (dirty dirty minds! lol) and a piece of dead flesh about the size of a sunflower seed popped out of the hole in my gum. GROSS , it also had a bitter taste. so hopefully that is what has been causing the infection/pain. I do know it relieved the pressure and I feel better than I have in over a week. so YIPPIE! gonna keep taking the meds and call the dentist back Monday as scheduled.
as for food it's nice to be able to eat semi-normal again , I still have to chew on the left side as I don't want anything getting into the hole in my gum but that's no biggie at all.
I ate:
hamburger (2)
hot dog (1)
little Debbie oatmeal pie
banana
biscuit with turkey (2)
bacon
I also walked my little tootsies all over creation last night/yesterday for a total of  24,940 steps! that's probably a record for me at least since I've been tracking. surprisingly my feet don't hurt at all!
so far I have none of these symptoms for my food intake today! lmao


Photo: This does not apply to Latino food! lol jk #digilatino #belatino

1 comment:

  1. That was definitely gross about your gum! I hope that was the problem and you're now on the road to recovery.

    That is an impressive number of steps. I think my high was about 22,000 and I was sore the next day. You are in much better shape that is for sure.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!