BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Friday, June 6, 2014

back to work

heigh ho heigh ho ....................
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCJjJJRHA48
back to work OH NO! lol
I don't need a degree in dream interpretation to understand the one I had tonight!................
I was at work but it was covered in dust/vines the others took off and left me with a HUGE line of people before I even counted in my register the people were angry and rushing me. I was having to pull vines away from the register to even get to it and the counter and the till was full of dust/grime so I was having to dig the money out to even count it.........................yep it's the 1st night back from vaca and murphy has targeted my ass I'm pretty sure! LMAO that's ok buddy I'm ready for you bring it on!!!

it was bad but I was all geared up so I dealt with it fine and I work tonight and sat and then I'm off for 2 days so not too shabby!
food wise ok..............
garlic cheesy bread chips
pigs in a blanket (a BIG weakness LOVE em!)
chicken tenders (5 small)

2 sausage biscuits
unfrosted blueberry pop tart (1)
I got 10, 066 steps so I did my daily (barely) lol
went and saw a million ways to die in the west and I enjoyed it. definitely a guy movie, unless you're a bawdy broad (think jenny macarthy on mtv) it's so dumb it's funny. I took Xavier and johnny (his best friend) who are 16 and 18 so perfect F'd up flick for them!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!