BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

day 2

enjoying myself immensely and not gonna feel guilty or worry about anything at all!
that bein said chili dogs were the crave and I fixed em, 4 of em cause I was starving. took one bite and was like UGH bread! so I put the chili in a bowl chopped up the hot dogs and threw the bread away! lmao
so I ate
chili with beef hot dogs (no beans and only one bite of bread)
salt and pepper skins
chicken breast
ham
veal (yummy!)
cole slaw
ritz crackers (garlic and butter variety)
beef jerky (3 sticks)
it's funny but when I allow myself to eat anything I want I cant really come up with anything I want that's too far off plan! go figure! LMAO

1 comment:

  1. I have been feeling the same thing about myself. When I take away the boundaries, I don't feel the need to push against them. I've been thinking about doing a post about it soon.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!