BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Friday, April 11, 2014

GETTIN THERE

been sick and wantin to get better getting there! ever so slowly but surely. I am a HORRIBLE patient I don't like bein sick and I'm a grump! lol but I generally shut myself off from the world so as not to take it out on the innocent!
food was so-so
biscuits
ham
cheese
bologna
bbq skins
1/2 pack ramen noodles with butter and parm.
peanuts
pepperoni
cracklins
I got 11,628 steps in
I only took 2 doses of meds instead of every 4 to 6 hours as I wanna wean myself asap!
I'm to the point I only cough if I get overheated so I'm tryin to stay fairly sedentary. I have no real complaints as most people are down with this for a week or more. I was only bad 2 days so thank you thank you thank you!
if anyone has ANY clue what to do to get video and pics to post on blogger please lemme know I haven't been able to for a month now and it's drivin me bonkers!

2 comments:

  1. Boooo!!! I don't like it when you are sick!!!!!

    Not sure what to tell you about pics and videos. It's still working for me. Have you used a different web browser???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it seems to come and go and I just have no technical knowledge at all, my friend is gonna put a new video card in my computer so mayhaps that will help

      Delete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!