BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

over it!

I am over having this cold! I restocked the medicine cabinet today of all my supplies and am gonna kill or cure this thing. of course goin from mid 70s and shorts to 33 and sleet last night isn't helping at all. I actually had to dig the ice scraper out of the trunk to use at work this morning.
I've got muxinex, sudaphed, airbourne, halls defense, garlic capsuls, and vitamin c drops. time to beat this into submission!
as far as eating not bad because I've had little appetite.
ramen noodles
Italian sausage
garlic chips
blueberry muffin
peanut butter
honey (tbs)
chili (no beans)
I also managed to get in 11349 steps

1 comment:

  1. You haven't shaken that crap yet??? GRRRRRR As for the weather....I don't think i'm allowed to type what I REALLY want to say!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!