BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Friday, April 4, 2014

better/quiter

a better quitter night! thank goodness. lol
no random gunshot victims or other shenanigans.
food journal:
cracklins
tomato cucumber salad
garlic nan bread
curry chicken and rice
spicy glazed chicken
bologna biscuit
American cheese
ritz crackers
I was supposed to have a reading yesterday but it was cancelled so I wound up at the indian buffet and I ate 1 1/2 plates and as soon as I was full I stopped. I also drank 1 1/2 pitcher of water while I was there. I LOVE the music they play there it's so peppy and upbeat the hostess/waitress was laughing at me because she was in back and I was standing up front waiting for her in full shimmy in front of everyone. she LOVED it! lololol and I honestly have no shame when it comes to dancing I will dance anywhere in front of anyone!
in a pretty good space mentally , I'm kinda enjoying my self imposed limbo of not bein on a plan for a bit. and my appetite certainly isn't in overdrive quite the opposite. I eat til I'm full and stop. what a concept! lolol




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSoOFn3wQV4
this was in my head this morning so I'm sharing.

3 comments:

  1. Being comfortable in your own skin is SOOO important. Admittedly, I struggle! I need to take a page from your book maybe! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's kinda a new feelin for me but I'm enjoying it!

      Delete
  2. Funny, I should read this today. My 15 month old niece was over yesterday and we had on some music. She clearly enjoyed it, and wanted to dance. The poor baby has not developed any rhythm yet so it was hilarious watching her try to clap and wriggle her little shoulders!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!