BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Saturday, April 12, 2014

friday

Friday funday NOT! lol they've been scheduling me by myself on fri and sat. now this has NEVER happened in the almost 4 years at my job it's simply TOO busy for one cashier and to do sidework and such. however this is where bein skilled bites me in the ass....somehow I always get everything done no matter how horrendous it is. so they decided to "help" me out and give me a trainee fri and sat night. WTF!? help, seriously. wow. yeah cause babysitting on top of all my other stuff makes it easier. LMAO cest le vie' such is life. having a cold and bein hoarse didn't help either and now my nose is runnin again. BLAH!
anywho one more night and I'm off for two and I can rest!
my eating was what it was
beef jerky
bologna biscuits (3)
ham
chili
cheddar cheese
 handful of tostitos
payday
bbq skins
I managed to get 8288steps because I was tied to the register as I did about 200 extra customers since it was almost 70 degrees and everybody was partying!
so far I'm sticking to my pledge to blog EVERY single day of 2014 but I realize many of these are "token" efforts but a goal is a goal so I'm gonna stick to it and one of these days i'll be "inspired" and write y'all a TOME! lolol

1 comment:

  1. I have worked jobs like that...that I do my job so well that I get 'dumped upon'. It sucks being as wonderful as we are, doesn't it????

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!