BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Monday, April 28, 2014

A GOOD NIGHT!

well all in all it was a GOOD night, none of my fears came to pass. I handled an awkward situation with care and grace and turned in into a positive experience for all despite a lack of cooperation! lololol
 I consumed....
wheat crackers
garlic hummus
fried chicken breast
biscuit
reese egg
carrots
I only got 1106 steps today and I'm happy with that it was my "rest" day!
I caught up on all my dvr shows and life is getting good!

2 comments:

  1. Considering you get way more steps than that per day, you hardly moved! Good for you, everyone needs a relaxing day.

    I'm glad things went well with the tarot woman.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew that you would totally rock it with grace and tact and come out the winner!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!