BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Monday, April 21, 2014

fmm NOT! so a weigh in

well normally I do FMM but as the page wont load (the ONLY one that wont load) I guess i'll skip it and go right to the nitty gritty the weigh-in ( cue ominous drums) y'all know I haven't been doing any real plan just "winging" it, eating whatever and whenever I want for like a month and the result is OMG! a loss! that's right y'all I'm down to 209 which is amazing and wonderful with no workouts and no dieting. now don't get me wrong I don't advocate either of those things but sometimes when you've been in the trenches as long as I have you need a break/vaca just to feel like a normal person whose life isn't ruled by food/weight. I know we all have our own battles but food is mine............
so that brings me to a goal that I'm gonna throw out there, I want to be in ONEDERLAND for my birthday and I ALWAYS focus better with a short term goal ( be healthy/thin is way too general to do me any good) so that gives me 5 weeks to get it done which breaks down to 2 pounds a week if I start on April 26th. so that is the plan, I have a couple of books that are inspiring me and I should be able to finish them and stock the pantry by then, so theoretically that gives me free reign till then and I cant really figure out anything I actually want! lmao I do so love the absurdity of that!
other than that pretty hohum hohum this week
yesterday I ate:
pulled pork bbq sandwich (4)
sour cream and onion chips
ice cream cone
bacon biscuit (2)
hamburger
beef jerky
peanut butter crackers
am cheese

3 comments:

  1. Good luck on getting to Onederland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the loss and doubly great since you were winging it. Those good habits are becoming second nature.

    I can so relate to not wanting to follow a plan. I think that is where I am now, rebelling against everything that has to do with diets, exercise, weight loss, blah, blah, blah!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay to the loss! You can TOTALLY get that birthday onederland goal met!!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!