BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

fmt

friend-makin-monday-for-post3-300x179
I know you all love the random question weeks, this week is a variation on that. This week the questions come to you from Stephanie who blogs over at Athlete at Heart. I was lucky enough to meet the her at Fitbloggin last year. Thank you for this weeks awesome questions.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Favorite things.
1. Favorite color? (be specific… what shade of blue/green/red etc)
hmmmm turquoise blue if I have to pick!
2. Favorite piece of clothing you own?
I have a crew sweatshirt from tina turners break every rule tour and a custom made Elvira Mistress of the Dark pair of sneakers, if you mean that I wear the most a tie-dyed t.
3. Favorite smartphone app?
I do not have a smartphone nor do I want one and I don't use apps for anything.....I'm a technological dinosaur I mayhaps do a dozen short calls a week and 1 text every other week if that. LMAO
4. Favorite city?
provincetown mass, it's gay mecca 
5. Favorite strength training exercise?
lolol i'll have to get back to you on that one! arm curls mayhaps
6. Favorite vegetable?
romaine lettuce as Caesar salads are one of the few veggie dishes i'll consume. .
7. Favorite hair product? (shampoo, styling, conditioner etc)
right now I'm hooked on fructisse but though I have long hair I NEVER use hairspray, mouse, gel etc it's damaging.
8. Favorite animal?
I love horses, bears, and tigers but couldn't possibly pick a fave!
     
9. Favorite superhero?
wonder woman, I LOVE her!
10. Favorite recipe? (share the details with us)
when I started atkins I was desperate for something crunchy cause you really lose that so I came up with a "mock" fried chicken. I got boneless skinless breasts of chicken and parboiled til almost done. then dip in an egg wash and roll in powdered parm cheese flash fry in hot oil til crust sets then finish on a broiler in the over to let the oil drain. totally yummy and as good as actual fried chicken.

Thanks again Stephanie for the great questions. Now it is your turn to go answer them on your blog and don’t forget to come back here and link up in the comments and go and share the FMM love with other readers.
Have a great day
Sarah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!