BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Friday, April 18, 2014

the eye of the storm

I feel like I'm the eye of the storm sometimes. I am the calm surrounded by chaos and turmoil. and at times to maintain balance is all I ask. so my eating has been so/so all week but no horrid days. my weight has flatlined which I am VERY happy with. my stress eating from yesterday wasn't what I expected it to be, mayhaps because I had given myself permission to eat any and everything I wanted because after having a gun shown to me I deserved a treat! lolol warped thinking but hey my nerves were a bit shot!
drumstick (ice cream)
biscuits
spam
shrimp salad
bite of spice bread
Cheetos
bacon
beef jerky
I also got 12,324 steps

1 comment:

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!