BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

rain rain GO AWAY!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, ok sick of the cold, it's supposed to be spring not back in the low 40s and raining all blasted night! and of course I have multiple errands and two readings today so mayhaps I need a parka and a row boat!
other than that a pretty good week so far , at the beginning of the year I joined a pay it forward 2014 post where the 1st 5 to comment were supposed to be given something nice during 2014 randomly, then you post it on your page and pay it forward for the 1st 5 to comment for you and so on. well I found the most adorable lil glass piggy at pier one imports her name is PENELOPE , she's a lil clear glass pig with pink glass wings, it comes in a sturdy lil cardboard box with a silk lining and a card that says............
Penelope the piggy
with her head-strong determination and good fortune, Penelope is the perfect depiction of overcoming impossible odds! her personal wager against anyone using the phrase "when pigs fly!"has brought much abundance and prosperity indeed!



I thought it was the perfect lil bit of inspiration and when I did a reading mon and got tipped an extra $20 I decided to use it to pay it forward. I actually have 6 people on my list because 6 responded the 1st day and I simply couldn't leave someone out! so for $18 I got a whole lotta cute for some wonderful people. I hope they like theirs as well as I do mine! the funny to me part is it cost me $18.74 to mail them, and the us post office wonders why they're goin broke, because no one can afford y'all! it cost me $8 to mail a book I was gifting a friend with so apparently they don't even do book rates anymore? lolol I don't begrudge the money one lil bit but I thought it was ironic!
I'm actually in a giving mood right now another friend asked me about some stones for a medicine bag well we didn't have but 2 at BBC so I went online and ordered all of them plus a leather bag from
Emily's gems which is a GREAT site with tons of stones I use all the time............
http://www.crystal-cure.com/index.html 
I also (much to their delight) refilled the kids easter baskets with candy this morning since we had some marked down stuff at work. it was a great deal and they don't have weight issues at all since they don't snack that much.
and I cant remember if I shared the link but now if you miss the tarot talk on ITV Mondays at 7pm eastern you can catch up on youtube, here's the link to this weeks episode
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYtjJ6LA0PE
in other exciting news I have started the creation process for my very own deck of cards! VERY excited to see where this takes me.
as for food it was so/so but not oh no! lolol
5 chcken tenders
4 potato wedges (small)
cheesy garlic bread chips
sausage biscuit
steak biscuit
that's all...........
I got 6,324 steps because it was raining miserably.

2 comments:

  1. I have a friend that is struggling and I helped her out...she was upset about needing help and the extra help i gave her. My words to her were 'pay it forward' when you get back on your feet. Thank you for the reminder.....I would have helped her anyway, but you reminding me of the pay it forward concept made it easier for her to accept my help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's wonderful! and glad to pay it forward whenever I can!

      Delete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!