BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

to binge or not to binge

to binge or not to binge...........is that a question/option? yes I have been losing while off plan slowly but none the less losing. mayhaps my body is finally getting back into  normal groove. I still binge and I always eat a lot probably always will, however my binges are generally single meals now not all day pig-fests. like today I have been CRAVING country fried steak with biscuits and gravy for a month and I simply ignored it but today a friend from work wanted to go to bob evans so I said yes. it fit in perfectly with my onederland by birthday goal as today is the last day before I jump back into my fitness full throttle.
I had been feelin punky for almost a week and I literally slept away my 2 off days, yesterday I went to bed at 10:30 am and slept till 8:45 pm so I was RAVENOUS by the time I got to work at 10pm (I had eaten at 8am)
so I ended up eating 4potato wedges (small one I hate the big ones)
5 chicken tenders
2 reese eggs
then I went out to breakfast at bob evans
country fried steak
2 scrambled eggs
2 biscuits
hasbrowns
a BOWL of gravy
I ate every bite of it it was WONDERFUL I loved it!
of course when I play I pay so an hour later I blew out the toilet and that was NOT fun! but at least I know most of it went right thru me! lolol  ( it happened 2 more times )
so my body no longer lets me get away with overeating like it used to, I'm gonna say that's a good thing, my craving is gone and for a whole day that's not even a whole lot of food so I'm perfectly satisfied my cravings are gone and i'll get to my goal I have no doubt!
my sweet friend Lori said on her blog someone said" I eat what I want when I want and in the amount I want" that is ground zero the place I want to be, and I'm certainly closer than I ever have been at this moment in time. I may not have accomplished what I wanted and be where I want to be as of yet me bein 45 and all but the next 45 years are gonna be the BEST!

3 comments:

  1. Yay it sounds like you may be getting a handle on eating! I'm so super stoked about the recent things you've written (losing, control and whatnot!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's so wonderful to hear because I've felt like I'm neglecting my blog and not at my best as far as the writing goes!

      Delete
  2. My body reacts in a similar manner these days, particularly when the food is fried.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!