BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

fmm on a tues


Happy Monday everyone.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
This week’s random questions come to you from Tyra who blogs over at Random Acts of Snark. Thanks Tyra for the awesome questions.
1. Have you ever had a reoccurring dream? What was it?
I don't have a recurring dream but all my dreams (99%) are either in my grandparents home , no matter if it's a store, school, etc etc  if it's a "good"dream, and all my nightmares are in my step-monsters house.
2. What was the weirdest food you’ve ever eaten?
weird by whose standards I'm from the south ya know. lolol fried dill pickles, bear sausage, mountain oysters, but I also try ethnic foods, curry goat, all kinds of stuff.
3. Can you comfortably eat in a restaurant by yourself? Go to movie?
Yes, but I do prefer company
4. What would you leave in your will for the person you care about the most?
hmmmmmmm not a clue those I thought mattered matter not and the things I hold dear matter to no one I know. lolol collecting Elvira Mistress of the Dark memorabilia isn't exactly common!
5. Would you rather…Go without television or fast food for the rest of your life?
Fast food  definately
6. What was the best thing that happened to you this past week?
our new Itv show premiered, I cohost with my tarot bff Rebecca Brown.
       
Photo: hey y'all our first ITV show is Monday at 7pm eastern, would love to have everyone there with us, it should be fun and informative too! (at least that's the plan! ~giggle~)
7. List the food items you take at a salad bar.
Lettuce, pepperoni, ham, bacon, cheese, Caesar dressing mayhaps sunflower seeds if available
8. If you were in the “Miss America” talent competition, what would your talent be? (Note: both guys & gals have to answer this question)
bellydancing
9. What do you keep in the trunk of your car?
I don't have a car
10. How many rings before you answer the phone?
usually don't answer at all, and if it's restricted I aint EVER gonna answer! of course I work 3rd shift so I'm asleep most days. lol
Thanks again Tyra for the awesome questions.
Have a great day
Sarah xxx

1 comment:

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!