BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Thursday, April 17, 2014

BAD night

I had a REALLY bad night my store got robbed at gunpoint. everyones fine and no one got hurt but my nerves are SHOT! (no pun intended) I've been in retail for 28 years and this is the first time it's happened to me.


Troopers Investigate Armed Robbery of Royal Farms In Dover 



DOVER, Del.-Delaware State Police are investigating an armed robbery of the Royal Farms at 6 West Lebanon Road.

Police said the incident happened early Thursday morning around 2:20 a.m.

Authorities said a black female went inside the business and confronted the two store employees at the counter, showing a gun, and demanded money and cigarettes.

Police said the victims complied and the suspect took off southbound on South State Street. The employees were not injured in this incident.

Authorities said the suspect is wearing an all red Spiderman zip-up hooded sweatshirt and blue jeans.

Police do not have video surveillance available for release.

Anyone who may have any information in reference to this incident is asked to contact Detective M. Csapo at 302-741-2810 or Delaware Crime Stoppers at 1-800-TIP-3333. 






DEEP breaths..................
ok I ate
Italian sausage
chicken breast
bbq skins
scrambled eggs
pecans
cherries
I had such a good day food wise but I can tell you today shant be because I feel like eating the whole barn and while I wont I am going to eat whatever I want because when you've had a gun pulled on you carbs feel like the least of my worries. so scarlett o'hara it is!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my!!! I've been out of pocket for a while and am just catching up. I am glad you are OK. That had to be horrible.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!