BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Thursday, April 3, 2014

food journal

well day 1 was INSANE! I had someone get shot in the face and drive to my store and collapse. kinda scary cause no clue who shot em or why. so police there, crime tape the whole nine yards and every lookie lou and their grandma in bein nosy. I'm tryin to give my statement to the police and one old guy started grilling me, when I looked at him and said the picture they showed me looks a lot like you he got offended/mad/nervous betcha he had warrants! lolol
I decided to just eat for a couple of days to get an idea of how much I eat when not on plan and average it out ....
banana nut muffin
taco salad
3 chicken tenders
cracklins
 biscuit (1)
that's  it I was really too busy to eat at work and now I need a nap cause I have a reading at 10:30 am and back to work at 10pm.
I got 11,174 steps

2 comments:

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!