BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Thursday, April 24, 2014

lollipop

as I started to blog this song jumped into my head, I don't like lollipops never was a big fan an occasional astropop ot blow pop as a child and the odd tootsie roll pop from an aunt but sweets luckily aren't my poison, so WHHYYYYYYYYYYYYY that song? lmao
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIRW_elc-rY
anywho pretty good day food wise as far as portion control
5 chicken tenders
3 potato wedges
bologna
biscuits (3)
2 slices of velveeta
I Cadbury caramel egg
apple fritter
I got 13,689 steps
I made it thru a whole day with no meds at all! YEAH BABY! (not even aleve!)
gonna go check out the gyms new schedule of 6am classes (I get off at 5 and it's practically around the corner) I have NEVER actually been to a fitness class, kinda nervous about my form with my wonky knee I have to "adjust" everything. I figure i'll let the instructor know that if I'm having issues but I am NOT gonna fret myself or doubt myself out before I give it my all!
in a pretty good mood despite my lack of patience bein twerked yesterday. LMAO
I KNOW that patience is not my strong suit in fact I have NONE! when I want something I want it the day before yesterday! (TRU DAT!) well we had Barbara M. Brown on the itv show Monday with her dreaming girl highway cards ( www.dreaminggirlhighway.com/) and it was a blast so I wanted to get the deck/book I tried on her website but when I got to checkout it said no link so I emailed them but never heard back. so when bell book and candle opened I called to see if it was in stock and Dar said she had one said so I asked her to hold it for me. I was extremely sleepy but around noon decided to go pick it up and be done with errands for the day. when I got there she said she was sorry she did NOT have one after all.................so I drove across town for nothing. apparently Spirit wants to teach me a lesson in patience but alas I am NOT a willing nor attentive student!!! lololol
and yeah yeah yeah I KNOW when life gives you lemons make lemonade. well gosh darn it I don't like lemonade I like sweet tea!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh those Cadbury eggs!! I love them frozen, Yes, years ago I tried to hide them from myself in the freezer. I wound up eating one frozen and decided I like them better that way. YIKES!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well shoot that hadn't occurred to me now I wanna try it! lololol

      Delete
  2. Have fun with the fitness class. I know for me it was a HUGE step to try one!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!