BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Thursday, April 10, 2014

ugh, blah, but HAPPY!

it's an ugh/blah day because I'm fighting a cold (tooth and nail!) so far I'm less ill than anyone at work or home cause I throw everything AND the kitchen sink at it herbally/supplementally and so far I had a sore throat for one day and now I just stuff up on occasion and cough if I get overheated.
but I am HAPPY! and that's a good thing.
food wise not too shabby
salmon
Caesar salad
chicken breast
smoke sausage (1/2)
cracklins
peanuts
apple fritter (1/2)
individual frozen pizza thin crust sausage and pepperoni
I also ate vitamin c drops like candy! lol I talk ALL night so I cant afford to have a scratchy throat or lose my voice. trying to figure out how to post a vlog one of these days mayhaps on mon when I'm off.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Timothy, I'm sorry about your cold! Hopefully, it clears up soon! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!