BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Sunday, April 6, 2014

tra la la la

tra la la la nothing goin on here but the music in my head! lol I got to leave work 5 minutes early today and that hasn't happened in 6 months! so WOO HOO! I was very excited and this starts my regular schedule of tues-sat. so I'm VERY happy indeed!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yqAaejuRn8
on the food front I had a pretty good day.
 I did chili cheese dogs atkins style (no beans or buns) just cut up beef hot dogs and shredded am cheese in a bowl of chili
cheetos
taco salad
apple fritter
peanuts
chicken breast
ramen noodles
I got 8927 steps because I was literally too busy to move for large portions of the night and I'm ok with that. plus I gotta check my meter cause I think it's not counting properly sometimes. I keep it in my pocket because I broke the clip ages ago.
gonna weigh when I get up tonight.
very happy I got a camera installed on my pc and loaded Skype all by myself (technology is NOT my friend, definitely frenemys) so I'm all ready for the launch of the brand new tarot talk itv show Monday night at 7pm eastern.


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you actually have it all under control! You are rockin' it!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!