BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

day 3

well my mini-vaca had wound down I go back to work at 10pm tonight, BIG sigh! it was nice while it lasted. lol I managed to do a whole lot of nothing and then some but I am relaxed and refreshed!
hmmm lets see what did I eat yesterday?
chicken bacon ranch cheesesteak and fries
bologna biscuits
almond oatmeal bar
cool ranch doritos
sausage pizza (1 slice)
cracklins
that's more carbs than I've had in months and I can tell I totally crashed last night on the floor and 4 hours later crawled into bed and crashed for another 6! apparently I needed to rest. I can tell you one thing this proves to me whatever plan I follow and whether I'm on plan or not I need to food journal every bite and morsel BEFORE it goes down the gullet not trying to remember at the end of the day. there's just no accountability at all this way and I feel out of control when I have to ponder what went down the "pie-hole"
so starting with my new day which formme is at 8:30 when I wake up I'm food journaling BIG time. I already put the journal in my bag so no excuses!

1 comment:

  1. Oh hell yeah....remember what I ate after the fact is pure torture...cuz my mind tries to repress it probably! ha ha ha. And the other thing...once it's down the hatch and eaten, well it's too late to fix! (thankfully I've NEVER done the only fix...the unhealthy fix!)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!