BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Sunday, April 13, 2014

under the wire!

whew I made it just under the wire! lol I was just NOT in the mental space to blog this morning but I'm glad I didn't fail my goal on blogging every day. it's 10:22 pm but it's still sunday! work was a chore and my nose clogged up and I simply laid around and felt blah most of the day. my neck is so stiff I can barely move it and when I do it audibly creaks and cracks, plus it feels like I'm grinding with a mortar and pestle in there. gonna take some aleve and some decongestant  as soon as I finish this post. I thought the worst was over and this cold was down for the count apparently the bell has rand and we're heading into round 2.
other than that I'm making it. I watched the 1st season of teen wolf and I really like it. hopefully danny (the gay guy) has a bigger role in season 2 cause he's YUMMY! of course the main kid and his wolven teacher are hot but I kinda dig the goofy best friend. humor gets me every time!
lets see I ate......
beef jerky
ravioli (mini-chef boy ardee) sm can
2 hamburgers
hot dog
bbq skins
a couple of macaroons
actually ate most of that early have lost my appetite as of now just feelin nausea.
drank some water to try and settle my tummy it made that worse, an ugh all the way day but I'm off tonight and tomorrow so hopefully I can mega-dose get good rest and get over this for good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!