BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

FMT

friend-makin-monday-for-post3-300x179
Happy Monday everyone, hope you didn’t eat too much chocolate yesterday.
The last two weeks I had some help with the questions but am back with my own questions this week. Whilst I was recovering post surgery I was thinking about all the things I could and couldn’t do with my leg in a cast and on crutches, which got me thinking about my daily routine and how it had changed, and how much I missed the things I normally did regularly.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Daily Routines
1.Do you eat breakfast each day? If so what?
no, I get up at 8pm and have to be at work by 10. I don't eat for about 2 hours after waking and at work it's normally between 2 or 3 am before it slows down so I may snack but not a general meal.
       
2. How do you commute to work/school and how long does it take?
I drive and it takes me between 15 and 20 minutes depending on traffic normally
3. What is the first website you go to each day?
blogger
4. Do you check email/facebook/twitter before you get out of bed?
no, the only thing I do in bed is sleep. it's a mental thing I want my mind to associate it with rest so I have a desktop in the office and I do check it as soon as I'm mobile. (and yes I'm single so sleep is all I do in MY bed!)
5. Do you take lunch to works/school from home?
I do about 4 nghts a week, tues night I get paid so I buy lunch that night. usually chicken tenders
6. What time do you normally finish work/get home?
I get off around 5am so I'm usually home by 6am
7. Do you tend to plan your evening meals in advance or do you grab something on your way home?
I stop about every 3 days an shop, I HATE the texture of frozen meat so I have to go at least a couple of times a week.
8. What do you typically do in the evening to relax?
I watch dvds, I pick a series and watch em all. just finished teen wolf and now I'm watchin the wild wild west, did I mention I have eclectic tastes? lol
9. Do you fit exercise into your daily routine, if so how?
I TRY to either by going to the gym or doin a tape at home. but alas some days my 10,000 steps are all I get and most of those are at work.
10. If you had an extra hour in your day what would you do with it?
depends on the day, sleep, read, or have sex would be my top three (not neccesarily in that order lol)
Now it is your turn to go answer them on your blog and don’t forget to come back here and link up in the comments and go and share the FMM love with other readers.
Have a great day
Sarah xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!