BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Saturday, April 26, 2014

busy but good!

havin a busy but good couple of days, I like bein busy it keeps me motivated and on point . boredom is the enemy of any plan I'm on because bein bored will bring on a binge. so no lazy days for me! so far I'm doin pretty gosh darn great with my eating
beef jerky
sausage
steak
deviled eggs (leftover easter eggs)
peanuts
Caesar salad
bologna
I got 17,311 steps cause it was busy at work and I had a trainee. she's doin great and that I'm glad of, my doldrums are gone and I'm feeling happy and energized again. I suppose it took a few days for the cold medicine to leave me body.
now if I could just convince all the teenagers in the house t's easier to do something when asked than to wait and have to get yelled at for it. right now Sabrina is in the kitchen loading the dishwasher (6am) on spring break because it was her turn last night and when I said at 9:30pm as I was leaving make sure you do the dishes I don't want to see any when I get home (I did them myself 2 nights ago) or I'm gonna wake you up and make you do them..............her reply "yeah right" I guess she figured out I was serious NOW! LMAO
they literally have to do the kitchen take out garbage and vaccum/mop and clean once a week and that's it and they think they're so mistreated. I grew up on a cattle farm the cows didn't care how sick or tired you were they still had to eat! I also did my own laundry by the time I was 10, washed dished, worked in the garden, mowed grass, mended fences etc etc etc AND had a part time job while going to school all without a phone, internet, or cable and imagine the shock I survived! but that's ok mean uncle tim is also cool uncle tim as soon as  bring em something or take em somewhere.
y'all have yourselves a great weekend now ya hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!