BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Monday, March 31, 2014

fmm: hobbies

friend-makin-monday-for-post3-300x179
Happy Monday everyone.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Hobbies and Games
1. Do you have a favorite board game?
monopoly is by far the most fun, I have a lord of the rings version!
  

2. Do you have a favorite card game?
hmmmmmmmm I used to play rook and uno when I was a child but I haven't played a card game in 30 years. I prefer Mahjong
3. Do you play games on your phone?
no I seldom even use my phone! lolol I have an env3 don't but no data plan I barely even text mayhaps once or twice a week and mayhaps a dozen calls a week.
4. Do you prefer the x-box, playstation or wii?
E. NONE of the above! lol I have NEVER owned a game system , doubt I ever will. I do play WOW (world of warcraft for the uninitiated) but that's all online.
5. Do you have a favorite outdoor hobby?
I love flower gardens and landscaping as a matter of fact I have a degree in horticulture!
6. Have you ever been geocaching?
since I'm not 100% sure what it is I guess no would be the answer! lolol but if it's going to one of those mineral/crystal collecting/digging sites (a guess) it sounds like fun
7. What’s your favorite hobby?
I collect Elvira Mistress of the Dark memorabillia
8. Is there a hobby you would love to try but are too scared too?
mountain climbing,or exploring caves I'm not scared of heights or depths/darkness but I have a bad knee and I'm afraid of it goin out on me and getting stuck
9. Do you enjoy doing puzzles?
I did when I was a kid but haven't done one in 30 years
10. Have you taken any classes in anything?
I took a bonsai class that was fun, and a directional healing class where we did prayer ties but most of my classes have been metaphysical.....tarot, firewalking, mandalas, etc
Have a great day everyone, I am excited to read your answers.
Sarah xxx

2 comments:

  1. Geocaching is like a treasure hunt. You go online & see where one might be located - they give you longitude & latitude & you use your handheld GPS to find it. It's pretty fun! Each cache is rated on difficulty & terrain so you can make it as easy or as hard as you want. I've obviously done a few in my time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your answers, I also love playing mahjong too

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!