BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

FMM on a tues

friend-makin-monday-for-post3-300x179
Happy Monday – the last one of April, 2013 is flying by.
I recently did a quiz on Facebook about life skills, and it turned into a really interesting conversation, so wanted to try the questions out with you guys. Let’s see what we can do between us.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
Life Skills
1. Do you know how to drive a stick shift?
my first instinct is to say no as I have never operated a stick shift car but theoretically I probably could I grew up on a farm and the tractor had a clutch and I drove it quite well, so i'll say mayhaps but it might be rough going at first! lolol
2. Do you know how to jump stat a car?
yes
3. Do you know how to perform CPR?
yes I was certified in highschool but I don't think they even train that way anymore considering that was 1984
4. Do you know how to hang a picture?
I have hung them in a multitude of ways and that includes attaching the apparatus to the frame and anchoring it to the wall
5. Do you know how to ski?
good lord NO! why would anyone want to fly downhill on two sticks completely out of control, I have NEVER understood the fascination. of course I am southern and we don't get snow, I can water ski however
6. Can you draw a basic map of the world?
absolutely 100% NO! lol
7. Can you do a decent dive into a swimming pool?
I can do an ok dive from the low board no amount of money could make me dive from the highboard! lol I will however jump from it!
8. Can you open a champagne bottle?
yes though as I do NOT drink there hasn't been a need in 20 or so years. since a rather fun new years party where we had toasts at midnight (I drank cider)
9. Do you know what to do if you spill red wine on the carpet?
according to the infomercials I use oxyclean and it gets it all up, or is that a dyson steamer? lol
10. Do you know the proper way to fold a fitted sheet?
well I know how I fold them but it's far from proper! so NO!
Now it is your turn to go answer them on your blog and don’t forget to come back here and link up in the comments and go and share the FMM love with other readers.
Have a great day
Sarah xxx

4 comments:

  1. Love your answers, especially the part about the oxyclean and dyson ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool to see the YouTube clip you emailed. It was the first time, I heard your voice. I love that I still heard that southern drawl. Your voice sounded much like I imagined it.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well ya know you can take the boy outta the country.....................lmao. I'm PROUD to be southern and I hope I NEVER lose my drawl!

      Delete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!