BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Sunday, April 27, 2014

well lemme say i am exhausted

well lemme say I am exhausted and I LOVE it! lol
I worked from 10pm til 5am Friday night came home took a  2 hour nap had to pre-record an ITV show at 11am sat, then too an hour nap, had readings at 3pm and 4pm, came home took a 3 hour nap then went back to work at 10pm til 6am this morning. I'm off today but I have my tarot group at 7pm and I'm kinda leery about that. see one of the ladies who is kinda strange at last group was bein totally cold to me and glaring at me the whole night. I hadn't really noticed it but the rest of the group came to me and asked me what was going on and I had no clue but I decided to be the bigger person so I sent her a message and asked if there was a problem and had I offended her in some way and if so what could we do to fix it since we're gonna have to see each other and work together if we're in the same group. but she decided instead of taking that opportunity to clear it up and be adults to send me a nastygram talking about how selfcentered and disrespectful I was to everyone of course she could cite no actual thing I had done in her broad statement. I was i'll admit taken aback and livid. I pride myself on being polite and friendly/respectful ( oh if you're mean or hateful i'll reply in kind but I never purposely hurt anyones feelings)  it struck me as funny because she's one of those who makes a big production of how spiritual she is but is in her 40s and still blames her mother not loving her for EVERYTHING bad in her life. just because you say it softly doesn't make you enlightened!!! I really have no time for people like that so I blocked her. this was several months ago and for various reasons we haven't had group in a while so tonight will be my first time seeing her, SPIRIT PLEASE GRANT MT THE STRENGTH NOT TO DESTROY HER (metaphorically!) lolol
we all take turns in leading group and picking  a card to study, tonight is her turn and she choose temperance which is all about balance and right action in all situations that arise within your life, great googly moogly please let me bite my tongue and not point out the irony in her choice when taken with her actions!
I don't really mind if she thinks I'm shallow , self centered, or rude and lord knows when you rile me or back me in a corner I can be a terror, what shocked me and upset me was instead of coming to me as a friend and handling whatever was bothering her as an adult she made it childish and overly dramatic, this is simply not the way an evolved person fixes issues. so tonight I shall be shielded in white light but with the added imagery of barbed wire overgrown with brambles surrounding me, it never fails to keep unwanted people/things at bay and I have the added protection of my tiger totem who doesn't take shit off anyone and worries not about the opinions of sheep! it's gonna be interesting and hopefully anticlimactic as she probably will try to ignore the whole thing as I believe she's a coward and for some reason I threaten her in her small mind. wow I hadn't ment to blog about that at all! guess I needed to get it out and be done with it! lolol
ok back to the REAL blog yesterday I ate
reesse egg (1)
chicken breast
chicken tenders (5)
shrimp
biscuit (1)
sausage  patties (2)
I got 10047 steps

3 comments:

  1. Rolling my minds at the shallow bee-atch. You go...you have fun....you don't even pay attention to her! It sounds like she has problems!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first thought was exactly what you said at the end. She is threatened by you somehow and afraid on some level. I can't wait to hear how things turn out.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Timothy, If she actually knew the first thing about you, like your background, seriously!!! You don't have the personality or life experience to be as arrogant and rude as she suggests! And so true about soft spoken people--people can say just as mean of stuff with a soft voice. All of us who know you comprehend what a lovely person you truly are. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!