BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

FMM on T

FMM
FMM
Happy Monday everyone.
If you’ve taken part in Friend Makin Mondays before then you are familiar with the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to read and comment on a couple of other posts.
I would love some topic/question suggestions from all of you, please email your ideas to me sarah@losingweightandhavingfun.com  Thanks
This week’s random questions come from Tyra at Random Acts of Snark. Thanks Tyra.
1. If I gave you $10,000 what would you spend it on?
a car
2. If you could watch your favorite movie now, what would it be?

Dune, and I have the theatrical release, the extended directors cut, the alternate cut, and the remake. lol
3. If you could talk to anyone in the world, who would it be?
Tina Turner, I want to chant with her!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGK58X7YP2Y
4. If you could wish one thing to come true this year, what would it be?
world peace
5. If you could live in any period of history, when would it be?
in America BEFORE the white men came with my peeps the Cherokee
6. If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be?
my IQ I'm above average but I'd like to be MENSA, you know so me and pinky can take over the world! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
7. If you could have any question answered, what would it be?
was Jesus gay because I believe he was.
8. If you could watch your favorite TV show right now, what would it be?
Elvira's Movie Macabre, alas it's no longer on (I have it on dvd) but a deluxe box set just came out I WANT!


http://www.amazon.com/Elviras-Movie-Macabre-Coffin-Collection/dp/B00LFMZZSO/ref=sr_1_5?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1412066586&sr=1-5&keywords=elvira


9. If you could have any kind of pet, what would you have?
unicorn
10. If you could do your dream job 10 years from now, what would it be?
hosting a talk show, I'm funny and quirky and I like people so I'd be a natural
Thanks Tyra for the questions, these were fun to answer. Now it’s time to go answer these questions on your blog and come back here and post the link to your answers.
Have a great day
Sarah xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!