BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Saturday, September 13, 2014

beads, burns , and blogging

I ordered a beaded curtain to hand over the bathroom door since I took that bad boy off the hinges ages ago. it's only a half bath and in my room so it was just in my way....it looks fab but doesn't photograph so well! the other hideousness is a burn on my arm that somehow got right between the fools arm but missed my ink completely! (THANK GOODNESS!)


that's PART of my library! lolol I have another bookcase full of cds, two more with books, and one with Elvira memorabilia!

my knees been achy so I wish it would just hurry up and rain for cripes sake! foods been ok
almonds (6ozbag I ate on all day )
bacon biscuit
bologna biscuit
butterfinger
spaghetti meat sauce (no pasta)
meatballs
apple
chicken breast
chicken salad
bbq skins


Photo: What is really important to you? And how much faith and courage are you going to invest? Live your dreams! — http://positiveoutlooksblog.com/

<3
Photo: Don’t Look Back At What You’ve Lost► http://bit.ly/1tKKvN7

<3

2 comments:

  1. I hope the burn gets better soon.

    Love the beads.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care of that burn. Hope it heals well.
    Your room looks really warm and cozy and the beads add to it :)

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!