BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

all you can eat!

that's right today I'm planning to go off-plan! (if I were on a plan) and eat all I want which may be quite a lot! I'm skipping breakfast so I'm plenty hungry for lunch. since I'm off today (never happens!) I'm going to FINALLY go to Red Lobster for the all you can eat shrimp. I LOVE shrimp. always have probably always will. growing up in northern Alabama we didn't ever cook it but anytime I went out to eat (a rarity) I ordered shrimp. it's a treat (which is why I never cook it at home) and I plan on keeping it that way. if you overindulge in something you love you'll ruin that extrodinary feeling of happy and make it mundane.
 

they can keep the rice but the soy-wasabi sounds yummy! and scampi is bliss for me.
as for todays food
spam
garlic bread
ramen
butterfinger
puffcheese
peanut butter
1/4 lb beef dog
bbq chips
and that's all like I said skipping breakfast so I can eat till I explode (KIDDING kinda!lol)
and then I'm gonna shimmy away some of those carbs! lolol

AND OF COURSE DOLPHINA!




3 comments:

  1. I love shrimp too. Too bad the Red Lobster around here sucks! I came here from the Believing In Yourself blog and just wanted to say hi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad you stopped by hope you have a GREAT day!

      Delete
  2. Hi Timothy, I still go to buffet sometimes too. Indian buffet. It's terrific and I don't regret a single bit. I hope you had a terrific time!!!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!