FMM
FMM
Happy Monday everyone. Before I post this week’s questions, I wanted to tell you about a fundraising event I am having to raise money for Family House, here is a link to the party page https://www.facebook.com/groups/FamilyHouseJamberry/  You will need to click on request to join, just so we can make sure people don’t spam the event. 30% of all sales will be donated to Family House. So you can get pretty nails whilst helping a great cause.
If you’ve taken part in Friend Makin Mondays before then you are familiar with the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to read and comment on a couple of other posts.
This week’s random questions come from Tyra at Random Acts of Snark. Thanks Tyra.
1. Would you rather go without television or fast food for the rest of your life?
fast food I barely eat it anyway.
 2. Would you rather have permanent diarrhea or permanent constipation?
constipation, enemas don't scare me! LMAO
3. Would you rather be handsome/beautiful and dumb or be ugly and really smart?
smart cause intelligence is sexy to me and of course when you're a bill gates ugly or not you can have anyone you want!
4. Would you rather be always be cold or always be hot?
cold I can always layer up but I'm always hot now and I hate it!
5. Would you rather be deaf or blind?
deaf as much as I would miss my music, being blind would limit where I could go and what I could do
6. Would you rather eliminate hunger and disease or be able to bring lasting world peace?
hunger and disease mayhaps if everyone was full and content peace could happen too!
7. Would you rather be stranded on a deserted island alone or with someone you don’t like?
hmmmm I suppose with someone as there's safety in numbers.
8. Would you rather see the future or change the past?
change the past drastically
 9. Would you rather be three inches taller or three inches shorter?
Definitely taller I'm 6 ft now 6ft 3 would be awesome!
10. Would you rather wrestle a lion or fight a shark?
a lion, my totem is a tiger and I believe with his help I could hold my own. I'd be at a disadvanrage in the water.
Thanks Tyra for the questions, these were fun to answer. Now it’s time to go answer these questions on your blog and come back here and post the link to your answers.
Have a great day
Sarah xxx