BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Monday, September 8, 2014

pow WOW!

well the pow was WOW! had a great time and believe it or not once again when food was not a concern (I do NOT diet when fry bread is available) I ate very little.
breakfast:
donut (1)
at pow wow:
indian taco (fry bread, ground beef, cheese, lettuce, tomato) it's slightly smaller than a paper plate (1)
                   fry bread with butter
                   small ice cream in a cup (I did want the cone but sanity prevailed)
that's all fro rhe powwow now by the time I got home I was ravenous because this was my food from 6am to 5:30 pm so I ordered pizza from dominos
med (12 inch) thin crust with ham and chicken I ate 1 slice less than half of it.
nutty bar
so mayhaps I actually do have a grasp of my appetite. more importantly I had a GREAT time! I saw several friends and two old bosses (ones I LIKED! lol) I only spent $40, $20 on food and drinks  and $20 on an adorable little owl ring.


he;s VERY shiny! lolol
just LOVE the costumes and energy this year...



the little ones are oh sooooooooooooooo adorable in their regalia!


2 comments:

  1. It looks great. I'm glad you enjoyed it and that sanity prevailed with the food.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!