BE what you BElieve!

BE what you BElieve!

Saturday, September 27, 2014

FOCUS...

focus or the LACK there-of!
1
a :  a point at which rays (as of light, heat, or sound) converge or from which they diverge or appear to diverge; specifically :  the point where the geometrical lines or their prolongations conforming to the rays diverging from or converging toward another point intersect and give rise to an image after reflection by a mirror or refraction by a lens or optical system
b :  a point of convergence of a beam of particles (as electrons)
2
a :  focal length
b :  adjustment for distinct vision; also :  the area that may be seen distinctly or resolved into a clear image
c :  a state or condition permitting clear perception or understanding <tried to bring the issues into focus>
d :  direction 6c <the team lost focus>
3
:  one of the fixed points that with the corresponding directrix defines a conic section
4
:  a localized area of disease or the chief site of a generalized disease or infection
5
a :  a center of activity, attraction, or attention <the focus of the meeting was drug abuse>
b :  a point of concentration
6
:  the place of origin of an earthquake or moonquake
7
:  directed attention :  emphasis
fo·cus·less \-ləs\ adjective
in focus
:  having or giving the proper sharpness of outline due to good focusing
out of focus
:  not in focus






Examples of FOCUS

  1. He's successful, but he feels that his life lacks focus.
  2. His life lacks a focus.
I feel like I'm all fuzzy and wonky around the edges and I cant maintain a focus on anything, my weight, tarot readings, my life in general. I'm playing way too much WOW but it's the only thing I'm actually enjoying right now. I spent so many years working my ass off for 60 to 80 hours a week that I never got to be a "kid" and I guess I'm just kinda emotionally hibernating at the moment because I have no clue what to do with my life and at 47 I just don't wanna start over and find a new direction so I'm going rudderless and just seeing what happens. mayhaps i'll get inspired one of these days to get proactive but for now I'm ok, I feel good, not depressed or upset but not excited either.......I guess I'm still existing instead of living with verve (I LOVE that word! lol)
foodwise :
2 granola bars
3 slices bacon pizza
roast beef
pepperoni
ritz crackers
American cheese
handful of goldfish


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome y'alls input and ideas just make sure you keep it polite and remember if you cant say nothing nice it's a good time to hush it up!